Improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications through virtualization. Start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. Free your IT admins from spending so much time managing servers rather than innovating. About 70% of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualized datacenter goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, with little left for innovation.
Why Your Company Should Virtualize
Virtualizing your IT infrastructure lets you reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing assets. Around the world, companies of every size benefit from virtualization. Thousands of organizations—including all of the Fortune 100—use virtualization solutions. See how virtualizing 100% of your IT infrastructure will benefit your organization.
Top 5 Reasons to Adopt Virtualization Software
• Get more out of your existing resources: Pool common infrastructure resources and break the legacy “one application to one server” model with server consolidation.
• Reduce datacenter costs by reducing your physical infrastructure and improving your server to admin ratio: Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements. Better management tools let you improve your server to admin ratio so personnel requirements are reduced as well.
• Increase availability of hardware and applications for improved business continuity: Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service. Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues.
• Gain operational flexibility: Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment
• Improve desktop manageability and security: Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that users can access locally or remotely, with or without a network connection, on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC.